Sunday, January 11, 2009

Following after their parents...



Lauren and Drew started their basketball seasons this weekend.  This is Laurens 2nd season and Drew's 1st.  They both played outstanding.  Drew's league does not keep score but he had 2 points and several several steals.  He is a great ball handler. I have a few pics of him, but all video is on our video camera (I do not have a cord to connect it to my computer). He got the Best Effort reward from his coach for playing great all around.  
Lauren moved up a league and now keeps score.  They lost 22-16, but Lauren had 10 points, several rebounds and hustled like you would never believe. I did get a short video of her on my camera to post. She got the Best offense award from her coach.  Her coach said "she was light'n up".   We were very proud parents to say the least.  They love this sport and we love watching them have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment