Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oh Sad Day!

                                                             Lauren and Drew doing the "Bama Bump"


                                                                       Michael and Drew
                                                                                   Nana and Lauren

As you all know we are huge Alabama fans.  I don't know who showed up to play football yesterday, but AL was never mentally there.  The broadcaster at halftime said it best..." AL is playing thinking they should be in the National Championship and Utah is playing the Sugarbowl.  My scare is that if one player, Andre Smith, makes this much difference to our offense we need are in trouble if he goes pro.  Well we tried to have fun anyway.  Nana and Steve came to visit.  Here are a few pics.  


3 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you have a blog! What an awesome way for us to keep in touch!!! Do you mind if I forward it to a few of your old church friends??

    How 'bout that Bama game?? I was physically sick over it! Where was our offinsive line??

    You guys look so cute! I didn't realize how much I miss you until now!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...where did you get the t'shirt? I love it! And I will fight over Crimson and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dee! I love your blog! I will try my best to keep up to date on all your happenings now at least every few weeks when I get a minute! :) Love the pictures too

    ReplyDelete